Saturday, June 2, 2007

Count down 57 days to the REUNION

http://www.villagegreenhotel.com/index.php

If you haven't booked your hotel, this is where most are staying. If you want a campsite let me know asap. We have sites 1-10 reserved. Again let me know asap.

I trust you are working on your center pieces and have your Silent Auction item in mind. I have seen some of both and they are wonderful.

I was in Williams Lake and Vernon this past week meeting Bob Finnerty's children and grand children, they are pretty excited about meeting everyone.
The ranch has many exhibits to wander through and a terrific gift store. We will be well looked after. Remember our admission is included in the price on the invitation.
I will be going up in a couple of weeks as I did not see everyone .

No comments: